NAF Logo
leftstar Mar 29, 2024 - 04:32 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Wez got ur coach. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
quietdominatorOffline
Post subject: THE HAMPTON THROWBACK 7 Cities Series: Round 1  PostPosted: Feb 14, 2014 - 08:26 AM

United States of America
This turnament is going to be held February 22, 2014 @ Atomic Comics Emporium 50 W. Mercury Boulevard, Hampton. It is going to be fun. We get to use the old time Star Players and No. 7 gets a special skill depending on where he is from. (you get to pick the city) I am looking forward to playing it should be loads of fun. I mean for $10 it is one heck of a bargan. I enjoy playing Blood Bowl and this will be a fun concept. That Grisly death part is going to be fun. Then using the real weather will be like playing out side. Except if it is raining I don't think the boards are going to actually get wet. But knowing Nate (the tournament organizer) you never know. lol. I hope to see a bunch of people there from all over. The more players there are the more fun it is. Look forward to seeing you all.

Reply with quote Back to top
BabsOffline
Post subject: RE: THE HAMPTON THROWBACK 7 Cities Series: Round 1  PostPosted: Mar 01, 2014 - 10:08 PM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Undisclosed
Ummm - which country?

Washed up old has been.
Ex-official GW Blood Bowl Rules Committee member
Ex-NAF Tournament Organiser, Australasia
Co-Author of the Feudball first novel.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic