NAF Logo
leftstar May 01, 2024 - 10:33 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Hey you, guard that mumie rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
HairyPete77Offline
Post subject: ExeBowl I : Winner - Hawk  PostPosted: Mar 29, 2014 - 01:27 PM

Undisclosed
Introducing ExeBowl 1.

ExeBowl is a brand new tabletop tournament taking place in Exeter, Devon and hosted by Rygas Roughnecks Gaming Club.

It's taking place at Whipton Institute Social Club, Exeter on Saturday 18th October 2014.

As we're a new tournament we've chosen to keep it simple to start with and have gone for a 1 day, 3 game format.

It's a 1,100,000 gps build plus 5 singles and 1 double skill (details in the pack available on the website).

We'll have a small lunch at the venue and a few prizes; we're offering Blood Bowl, not swag. We're in the final stages of NAF approval too.

The overall aim is to run a fun tournament for everyone attending and to get it established for years to come.

For more information including the rules pack and registration details, please take a look at our website - http://exebowl.wordpress.com

Any questions not answered on the website then please let me know (first time organiser) either via PM or via the website.

Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at ExeBowl I Smile

Pete

Last edited by HairyPete77 on Oct 18, 2014 - 12:29 PM; edited 1 time in total

Reply with quote Back to top
lunchmoneyOffline
Post subject: RE: ExeBowl I - Exeter, UK - 18th October 2014  PostPosted: Mar 29, 2014 - 01:34 PM

England
Another one dayer. Interested.

HairyPete77Offline
Post subject: RE: ExeBowl I - Exeter, UK - 18th October 2014  PostPosted: Jul 03, 2014 - 02:09 PM

Undisclosed
Quick update on the tournament.

We have 7 people paid up and many more that have registered an interest.

Most (all) of the chat about the tournament is happening over on the TFF forum (http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=39666) so head over there for the latest information.

The website has been updated a little bit and we have a nice new domain name - http://www.exebowl.co.uk

I've recently posted a tournament roster than incorporates validation for the tournament pack so it's nice and easy to use.

We're going ahead and look to have a decent turnout for a new tournament. The more people that sign up early on the more chance I have of extending into the realms of prizes and even some dice.

Any questions then don't hesitate to get in touch.

Pete

HairyPete77Offline
Post subject: RE: ExeBowl I - Exeter, UK - 18th October 2014  PostPosted: Jul 07, 2014 - 05:51 AM

Undisclosed
Up to 10 paid up and 2 others confirmed to pay soon.

3 of the 10 are new NAF members as well.

Still room for more so take a look at http://www.exebowl.co.uk and sign up.

Pete

HairyPete77Offline
Post subject: RE: ExeBowl I - Exeter, UK - 18th October 2014  PostPosted: Jul 10, 2014 - 03:55 AM

Undisclosed
I've got some great news for all of those attending..

Thanks to the support of those that have already paid, the interest of the rest of you and a generous donation from the host gaming club (Exeter's own Rygas Roughnecks), I am able to offer some swag Smile

Included in the registration price you will now get 2 custom ExeBowl dice and 1 entry to the prize draw. Everybody will be in with a chance of winning Smile

As well as the awards for the Winner and the rest we'll also be able to offer a prize for the winner and a few smaller bits and bobs too.

Full details of the prizes are still to be confirmed and I'll update and thank people when all is sorted.

For those that have already paid - Thank you. You don't need to do anything else and will get dice and prize draw entry on the day.

For those that are still unsure about whether to come or not - Hopefully this will tip the scales towards attending.

Pete

HairyPete77Offline
Post subject: RE: ExeBowl I - Exeter, UK - 18th October 2014  PostPosted: Sep 26, 2014 - 05:48 AM

Undisclosed
We're capping numbers at 32 and have 29 players paid up so far. If you're thinking of attending then register as soon as you can as we are very unlikely to have space on the day.

Details are on http://www.exebowl.co.uk

HairyPete77Offline
Post subject: RE: ExeBowl I - Exeter, UK - 18th October 2014  PostPosted: Oct 18, 2014 - 12:28 PM

Undisclosed
Congratulations to our first Champion - Hawk.

Full list of winners and photos will be posted shortly.

Thanks to everyone for making it a brilliant day.

Pete

lunchmoneyOffline
Post subject: RE: ExeBowl I - Exeter, UK - 18th October 2014  PostPosted: Oct 19, 2014 - 02:20 AM

England
Top day out. Cheers Pete.

HairyPete77Offline
Post subject: RE: ExeBowl I - Exeter, UK - 18th October 2014  PostPosted: Oct 19, 2014 - 07:56 AM

Undisclosed
My pleasure. Glad you enjoyed it Smile

HairyPete77Offline
Post subject: RE: ExeBowl I - Exeter, UK - 18th October 2014  PostPosted: Oct 19, 2014 - 07:57 AM

Undisclosed
Results and a few pictures are up on http://exebowl.co.uk/History.html

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic