NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 26, 2024 - 11:48 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Broken Jaw! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ZappiOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Obblm  PostPosted: Oct 02, 2018 - 07:38 AM

smilzo wrote:
Is this your league:

reytiradoGYFO Blood Bowl League (Melbourne)?

As I stated above: I haven't been able to create a league since I can't complete my account registration. I tried to register as a league commissioner and never received an email reply to complete the registration.

I registered under the name "Zappi"

I wrote the following in August:

Quote:
I want to set up our local league at the NAF OBBLM site. I registered as a commissioner a few days ago, but have received no reply yet. Our first season is under way. Any info on when I can expect to be cleared and start setting up?

Any help is appreciated.

Reply with quote Back to top
ZappiOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Obblm  PostPosted: Oct 04, 2018 - 07:48 AM

To the other people that had problems completing their registrations:

Do your accounts work now? I haven't received word yet. Still stuck at registration. What can I do to make this work?

Thanks

ZappiOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Obblm  PostPosted: Oct 10, 2018 - 02:31 AM

Update:

I had a message from smilzo. He is apparently the guy to speak to with registration problems. He says I'm not the only one having problems and he's working on it. Hopefully all will be solved soon, my league is getting harder to organize with every game...

ZappiOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Obblm  PostPosted: Oct 23, 2018 - 06:23 AM

[EDIT: TL,DR: Insert repetitive asking for help here...]

soldierantOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Obblm  PostPosted: Nov 03, 2018 - 12:53 PM

United States of America
Hey Zappi,
I'm actually the one that has been setting up all the leagues and activating accounts. I made your league on Oct 20th, but I didn't link you properly as the admin. That was my bad. I checked and you should be good to go now. I also sent you an email.

Anyone in here coming for future OBBLM help, please email me at denverbloodbowl@gmail.com for any help.

ZappiOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Obblm  PostPosted: Nov 04, 2018 - 01:52 PM

soldierant wrote:
Hey Zappi,
I'm actually the one that has been setting up all the leagues and activating accounts. I made your league on Oct 20th, but I didn't link you properly as the admin. That was my bad. I checked and you should be good to go now. I also sent you an email.

Anyone in here coming for future OBBLM help, please email me at denverbloodbowl@gmail.com for any help.

Hey soldierant!

Thanks a lot for the info. If I had that email sooner, it would have saved us all a lot of my complaining... Wink

I can login and see my league. Didn't do much in the way of fiddling around or setting up the league properly. But I do have the "No settings file exists for the selected league" bug (?) just like another poster described earlier. It crops up in multiple places. What can I do to solve this?

Thanks for the help again!

Zappi

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic