NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 23, 2024 - 05:10 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Tournament Director in ratings fix scandal! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
OmbiOffline
Post subject: Concessions and giving out TD's?  PostPosted: Dec 07, 2018 - 06:22 PM

In the current tabletop rules for conceding, it says the winner gets both team's winnings and MVP's, and the losing team lose 1 FF and 51+ SPP's may leave. Wasn't there also a rule that handed out TD's until the winning team won on the scoreline? Or handed out a 2-0 win for record purposes?

I ask because I can count the number of concessions in the long history of our league on one hand, so I'm not sure on this, and awarding the team TD's may actually change the final standings with our point system, affecting this weekends playoff pairings. The conceding coach gave up when the score was 0-0, halfway in the 1st half after some nasty injuries.

Can't find it under the concession rules, but sometimes GW hides rules in odd places.

Reply with quote Back to top
Darkson
Post subject: RE: Concessions and giving out TD  PostPosted: Dec 09, 2018 - 12:52 PM

Undisclosed
Pretty certain that they were both house rules that were widely used, and not official.

#27 of the "24 club" (due to some dodgy accounting)

soldierantOffline
Post subject: RE: Concessions and giving out TD  PostPosted: Jan 02, 2019 - 05:53 PM

United States of America
on obblm, you can give a 1-0 win without giving a touchdown SPP

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic