NAF Logo
leftstar May 02, 2024 - 02:44 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Dead! Dead! Dead! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
YashinOffline
Post subject: BloodBowl Colossevm MMXV (Roma, Italy)  PostPosted: Jan 18, 2015 - 02:19 PM

On behalf of Kubbo, organizer and master of ceremonies of the BloodBowl Colossvm MMXV, I have the pleasure to inform you that :

Once again, the main event of Capital's Bloodbowl.

COLOSSEVM MMXV

Where it takes place??
In Colleverde2 area, neighboring Rome
It 'just outside the G.R.A.-the ring road around the City- and well connected with all motorways and is twenty minutes from downtown.
No neighbors, no hecklers, we do as we please. You eat everything in site, you drink everything on site: I will throw down the escarpment the first one who piss in the pool.

We are in Rome and you make me play outside the City?
You are right my friends, but in Rome rent a suitable room costs a fucking heritage and every year we end up with debts. You will have always time for tourism... later. Here we are talking about getting seven (maybe eight, we are deciding) games of Blood Bowl without annoying people, outdoors, eating grilled meat, pizza and beer. You sleep in a tent and you mess until we go.
In the city there are all sorts of problems and kind.

Transport: how do i get there?
Don't mind about it, there is a taxi service from Kubbo's friends, for all the losers stranded! Just arrive at central train stations -Roma Termini or Roma Tiburtina- from the airport.

How much does it cost?
The tournament will take place in a villa outside Rome with pool and garden. If you'll have to pay something, it will be for eating and drinking.

This is my idea. The friends from abroad will only have to worry about the trip.

Ruleset?
same As the World Cup but we will play Seven games 4 + 3. The tournament will start as if it was the second match of Lucca's World Cup, so there will be the rules of the third day in Sunday's sixth and seventh matches..

... 7 games! When do I get home?
I offer the garden For Friday and Saturday, -the one pictured above-: bring a tent and sleep in that.you can obviously use the house's bathroom. if you don't like the tent, you can ask for accomodation to any player from rome. Are you choosy? Find a hostel.
They cost too much? Fuck...stay home. We offered you hostels for 25€ in some past editions and you weren't interested: that's how far you can get in Rome. These are the prices. I myself own a BnB in San Giovanni Area. It's in downtown. If you want to contact me i can give you more information. I have 6 beds available. I don't want to repeat myself: please contact me if you are interested.

To return to the original question, then: You will get home when you prefer...it's not my business. That's Blodbowl guys!

If there'll be too many people, resulting in massive camp in the garden, I'll value to let you stay also on Sunday. This condition will be decided only on the basis of membership and will be available only for non-Italian players.

I put one and only one condition to NAF members who want to come from abroad:

an Italian player that you have known will be your guarantor. I know more or less all the Italian players, certainly several of those who play abroad.
I do not need the documents and a clean criminal record: I want people who have already demonstrated the spirit for the game elsewhere ....and want a target to sodomize just in case.....

Reservations are bound to my acceptance.

More rules, accomodations facilities, prizes pictures will coming....stay hungry!

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic