NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 19, 2024 - 08:03 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Triple Skulls. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lunchmoneyOffline
Post subject: Exiles Open 7: Lucky Stars. 12/13th Sept 2015 Dorset  PostPosted: Sep 15, 2014 - 09:45 AM

England
Exiles Open 7: Lucky Stars will be a 2 day Blood Bowl tournament on 12th and 13th September 2015.

Tickets are £25 and this includes buffet lunch on Saturday and Carvery lunch on Sunday. If you have any dietary requirement, other than vegetarian, please let me know asap, as I will have to arrange something with the venue. I have been informed they cannot cater Halal.

New coaches are also welcome. Spread the word to new players, I'll cover the cost of NAF membership for new members Smile

Payment can be made to me in person, or via PayPal to lunchmoney@exilesleague.com.
If paying via Paypal please mark the payment as a personal gift or Paypal swipe a percentage.
Also note your name and NAF name (if you are a NAF member) and that the payment is for the Exiles Open 7: Lucky Stars.

Rules pack can be found here.
There are a few differences to the rules and team set ups from previous years, so please read the pack carefully.

In a nutshell - 120TV, full inducements, 3 skills added to your team, 1 of which can be a doubles choice, no stacking.
You must spend at least 150k on Star Players. The Stars can be part of your 11 players.
If you bring an Apothecary it can be used on the Stars.

If you have any questions please ask.

It will be held at:
ST Leonard’s Hotel,
185 Ringwood Road
Ringwood
Dorset
BH24 2NP
01425 471220
http://www.oldenglishinns.co.uk/ringwood
(Dont trust Sat Nav, it leads you to a camp site; check on Google maps first.)

Confirmed and paid:
0 - Lunchmoney - I play if there are odd numbers
1 - Tempest Exiles
2 - MSJavaid Carnage Cupper
3 - JaskiIRL

Shown interest/stated they are coming but haven't paid yet:
Darkson ARBBL
Northernknight Albion Coast League & Wales
Rubick Vanguard
Maverick Vanguard
Besters Defending Champion
Itchen
Glowworm
Merrick
Hawk
ddark Exiles
exp.god Exiles
JaskilRL
Be4ch
Frogboy
Buggritt
Nightwing

G+ event that will have photos taken on the day

Reply with quote Back to top
lunchmoneyOffline
Post subject: Re: Exiles Open 7: Lucky Stars. 12/13th Sept 2015 Dorset  PostPosted: Jul 27, 2015 - 12:53 PM

England
Exiles Open 7: Lucky Stars will be a 2 day Blood Bowl tournament on 12th and 13th September 2015.

Tickets are £25 and this includes buffet lunch on Saturday and Carvery lunch on Sunday. If you have any dietary requirement, other than vegetarian, please let me know asap, as I will have to arrange something with the venue. I have been informed they cannot cater Halal.

New coaches are also welcome. Spread the word to new players, I'll cover the cost of NAF membership for new members Smile

Payment can be made to me in person, or via PayPal to lunchmoney@exilesleague.com.
If paying via Paypal please mark the payment as a personal gift or Paypal swipe a percentage.
Also note your name and NAF name (if you are a NAF member) and that the payment is for the Exiles Open 7: Lucky Stars.

Rules pack can be found here.
There are a few differences to the rules and team set ups from previous years, so please read the pack carefully.

In a nutshell - 120TV, full inducements, 3 skills added to your team, 1 of which can be a doubles choice, no stacking.
You must spend at least 150k on Star Players. The Stars can be part of your 11 players.
If you bring an Apothecary it can be used on the Stars.

If you have any questions please ask.

It will be held at:
ST Leonard’s Hotel,
185 Ringwood Road
Ringwood
Dorset
BH24 2NP
01425 471220
http://www.oldenglishinns.co.uk/ringwood
(Dont trust Sat Nav, it leads you to a camp site; check on Google maps first.)

Confirmed and paid (cap 26):
0 - Lunchmoney - I play if there are odd numbers
1 - Tempest Exiles
2 - JaskiIRL
3 - canteloup Cakebowler
4 - DaPiranha Team Wales
5 - frogboy
6 - Maverick Lone Star
7 - nightwing
8 - scs.sam Beard
9 - Itchen
10 - Besters Defending Champion
11- Deetee Exiles
12 - vmcat Blackshirt
13 - Eski Vanguard

Shown interest/stated they are coming but haven't paid yet:
Moodygit ARBBL
Northernknight Albion Coast League & Wales
Rubick Vanguard
Glowworm Cakebowler
Merrick Vanguard
Hawk Cakebowler
ddark Exiles
exp.god Exiles
Be4ch Cakebowler
Buggritt Cakebowler
YogiBedlamBear
JimmyJazz BRGN
Cerumol
20Pheonix
Hawca Team Wales
Hobnail
Dionysian Team Wales
SFisher Team Wales
Lycos

G+ event that will have photos taken on the day

Some answers to FAQs;

You can have as many Stars as you can fit in. If you can somehow lever in all 6 of your teams Star Players into your roster, and still have 11 players, then go for it!

Star Players still have Loner - usual fluff says they don’t train with your team so can’t be expected to follow team coach orders (team rerolls) all to well, but here it might be expected that they are training with the team; however they are still arrogant Star Players and will do their own thing and ignore orders (fail the Loner roll) Smile

3 skills is on purpose - if you want lots of skills, take lots of Stars Wink

I will be awarding original teams - if you have a team and Star that no one else has, you'll receive an award Smile

lunchmoneyOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Exiles Open 7: Lucky Stars. 12/13th Sept 2015 Dorset  PostPosted: Jul 27, 2015 - 12:53 PM

England
Tickets starting to sell and a few FAQs in the first post

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic