NAF Logo
leftstar May 02, 2024 - 11:15 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Goblin team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
GlowwormOffline
Post subject: Crumb-Bowl 5 9th April 2016 (1day,3 games)  PostPosted: Aug 20, 2015 - 10:46 AM

Undisclosed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osJ3jAPUlKk

in the immortal words of those songsters the UTAH SAINTS "You wanted the best.....and you got the best"

Its Back!!

When: SATURDAY 09 April 2016

Where: ** BACK AT SUTTON BENGER (If I get my way)

Cost £14 NAF

£19 Non NAF (Inc. NAF sign-up)

Including Lunch on the day as per last years Noodle experience

Resurrection style 1 day 3 game tourney

1.1Mil Build

All Inducements except wizards & Cards

1 star Player allowed on each team (no added skills) Stunty teams are allowed 2 (Stunties are Gobbo's/Flings/Ogres with stars who are Stunty or a Big Guy)

Slight twist here: Skills 6 skills, 5 normal (non double skills) and 1 double skill........However you may (if you wish) trade that double for 2 Single skills to give to player No 4 on your roster, the only restrictions are they can only be given to a player St4 or less...(No big guys) No more than 2 Instances of a skill may be added.

Prizes

Crumb-Bowl Champion
Runner up
3rd Place
The "International Glowworm award" (This will probably include a free team)
Most Cas
Most TD's
Stunty Cup (Nazgobs folly)
Newcomer award (3 or fewer tournaments Inc. Crumb)
SchWing Award (The only tournament to still award this, look it up!!)
Wooden Spoon

As always due to the fact we are playing in the "Glow Dome" there will be no weather rolls, as with previous years if a 7 is rolled on any Kick-off one or both coaches will receive a special play card supplied by the organisers, this has been tried and tested over several years and has proven popular with new and veteran coaches.

As always there will be a free team give away to one lucky entrant (not me :blue: ) (seeing more of this.....no need to thank me NAFlings )

Limited to 50 Places, payments via paypal to: Glowworm707(at)hotmail.co.uto secure your place, please gift your payment and include your NAF Name/Number

Please register your interest on TFF.

Reply with quote Back to top
GlowwormOffline
Post subject: RE: Crumb-Bowl 5 9th April 2016 (1day,3 games)  PostPosted: Jan 06, 2016 - 12:22 AM

Undisclosed
Registration now open (and filling up fast)

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic