NAF Logo
leftstar May 12, 2024 - 11:19 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Human team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
foto69manOffline
10 Post subject: Hello! New Lizardmen Coach here!  PostPosted: Oct 29, 2015 - 08:15 AM

Just wanted to say it's awesome to be here and just signed up. Not much to add at the moment, I'll be lurking through threads to gather knowledge.

Love my Lizardmen and hoping the new sculpts from GW can make some sweet conversions. started a new season last night on Chaos Edition to get the juices flowing again, and then thinking starting a new tabletop league locally.

Again, glad to be here!

Reply with quote Back to top
BeppeOffline
Post subject: RE: Hello! New Lizardmen Coach here!  PostPosted: Oct 29, 2015 - 08:40 AM
Former President

Italy
Hi and welcome to the NAF. Where are you from?

foto69manOffline
Post subject: RE: Hello! New Lizardmen Coach here!  PostPosted: Oct 29, 2015 - 08:43 AM

San Antonio, Texas

BeppeOffline
Post subject: RE: Hello! New Lizardmen Coach here!  PostPosted: Oct 29, 2015 - 09:27 AM
Former President

Italy
Glaid to have you here. If you need something, you can contact me or other NAF staff

KilowoggyOffline
Post subject: RE: Hello! New Lizardmen Coach here!  PostPosted: Nov 07, 2015 - 10:17 AM

Undisclosed
Welcome to the Madness that is Blood Bowl!
If you need help with the table top or if you want to start coming to tournaments, let me know.
I'm in OKC, but always go down to Austin for ROT Cup and we run our Orclahoma/Spiky and Nuffleween tournaments up here.
Would love to see a tournament in the San Antonio area! I've never been and it's a good excuse to go hehe Smile

Steve

Co-Host of BOTH DOWN:The #1 Blood Bowl Podcast... that you can find at Both Down!
Or on Twitter @BothDown

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic