NAF Logo
leftstar May 13, 2024 - 01:52 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Why do 2+ dodges fail so often? rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ManuelOffline
Post subject: North of Spain Series: Mordor Series  PostPosted: Jan 28, 2016 - 09:16 AM

Spain
Hi all!

We have been talking with the different organizators of the main tournaments here in the Basque Country and the surrounding cities, and we want to introduce you the Mordor Series. Here are the details:

Format: Unstructured series.
We are seeing some new tournaments being created in the last years, aswell as some significant changes in some of the oldest. Therefore, we think the unstructured format suits bests our enviroment.

Interested tournaments:
- Morcilla Cup (Burgos)
- Siberia Gasteiz Cup (Vitoria)
- Santiago's Cup (Ermua)
- Bilbali Cup (Bilbao)
- Logrobowl (Logroño)
- Divina Comedia (Logroño)
- Patatonia Cup (Rioja alavesa)

- Organizer: That would be me.
-Geographical definition: We take Bilbao and a radius of 200 km. This may include tournaments celebrated in the south of France, once we get in touch with the coaches there.
- Tournaments willing to join will have to communicate it to me 60 days prior to the tournament, and their results no later than in the following 14 days.

Scoring:
- +10 points for the 1st, +9 for the 2nd placed, ... , +1 for the ninth.
- +1 additional point for every 10 coaches below yourself in the final classification.
- +1 point for every day the tournament lasts.
- +1 point for the organizers if they do not play in their own tournament.
- Playing with at least 2 different races.
- At the end of the year, only the best 4 tournaments of each coach will be considered.

I look forward to the approval. The first tournament will be run on february the 28th!

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic