NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 03:27 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Toot Toot rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
yarrick1imperialOffline
Post subject: Ogre Thrower and the Landing Snot is it worth it???  PostPosted: Jun 23, 2016 - 05:45 PM

Hi Guys

I tried this a few months ago and it seems to be working... my first double is pass then strong arm then BT on my level 4 Quarterback Ogre and he has these skills...

i also took a snot and gave him sure feet and then he rolled a double and give him pro hes now level 5 and got pro block sprint and sure feet and catch... and is now level 6 if he makes it to level 7 we will see ... its all about skilling up the other snots now which tds to get the snots into better scoring machines

i am thinking what other skills can i take on the Ogre to make him better at what i have him do, which is throw the snotlings down field to score or into cages to break them open on defense.

Anyway the snot has now i think has 13 tds in 24 games... so what i am asking is what do i continue to give the Ogre... Nerves of Steel, Pro is all i can really come up with as Accurate is not really needed unless he throws the ball... hes not the block ogre that everybody builds, so hes purely for offense, which i think you can spare one ogre the block double, as i have 5 others that i can eventually get block.

I cannot argue with the results, this Ogre has become the fore front of my offence and seems to be working pretty well.. i still drop the odd snot but with the reroll on the passing ogre it really helps keep the rerolls off the ogre and onto the snotling and if i use my reroll on the BH well i still have pro for the landing roll..

any thoughts on this or have i gone completely nuts...

Reply with quote Back to top
sann0638Offline
Post subject: RE: Ogre Thrower and the Landing Snot is it worth it???  PostPosted: Jun 26, 2016 - 06:32 AM
President

England
I like it - still not the best % play, but good fun!

KilowoggyOffline
Post subject: RE: Ogre Thrower and the Landing Snot is it worth it???  PostPosted: Jun 26, 2016 - 02:04 PM

Undisclosed
It's probably nuts, but I like it as well.
Pro is where you wanna go. Gives you just a little better chance at doing some of the impossible stuff when needed.

Co-Host of BOTH DOWN:The #1 Blood Bowl Podcast... that you can find at Both Down!
Or on Twitter @BothDown

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic