NAF Logo
leftstar Mar 29, 2024 - 05:26 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Pinched Nerve! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SlothmanOffline
Post subject: Redneck Rumble 2016  PostPosted: Oct 02, 2016 - 06:33 PM

Albany/Western Australia

“The Year of the Daryl, CLAWS FOR EVERYONE!!!!”

OCTOBER 22nd and 23rd
GILCREEK SCOUT CAMP, NORWOOD ROAD, ALBANY
$80 for 2 days of gaming, 2 nights accommodation and some great fun Saturday Night.

Redneck Rumble Information including link to the Players Pack

You will find a link to the sale of Tickets and Special items on the page but I will post a link below.

SPECIAL ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ORDER UNTIL THE 1st of OCTOBER

Basic details for the Friday and Saturday night have been announced but more details will be coming later.

One thing I would like to point out is the local gaming group on Friday's night will be attending and Matt Honeywill from Elandrial Games will be running a Magic Event for locals and visitors from Perth. More information to come. After this will be the normal gaming and I hear there might be some interesting games around, even more interesting after the drinks start flowing.

Some items to note in the players pack.

Check out the Roster creation part. Darryl is coming to the Redneck Wink

The Challenge System is back at Redneck to help fund raise for beyondblue.

As we are now in a position to start making a "profit" for this event, I just can't cope with that, so any proceeds will go as a donation to beyondblue.

It should be a bit of fun guys Smile The Blood Bowl league kicked off locally again with a HEAP of new comers, so it should be a great weekend.

Please note if you intend on coming but will pay closer to the event or even pay on the day please let me know you are coming via dwatson@westnet.com.au so I can make sure catering is taken care of.

This year the WAAGH (Albany Gaming Club) will be supplying drinks for purchase through the weekend. Coke, Sprite, Solo and Water will be supplied at $2 a drink. The WAAGH will also be catering for the event for Saturday and Sunday Hamburgers. More plans are in place, if they happen you will be told Smile

Check out the links, ask questions, get excited. Another great weekend on the offering.

Also guys, Friday and Saturday night details announced RIGHT HERE!!!

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic