NAF Logo
leftstar Mar 28, 2024 - 07:51 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Count Luthor likes your blood type. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lunchmoneyOffline
Post subject: Exiles: Speedbowl 5 - The Splitters - 22/23 July 17 - Dorset  PostPosted: Dec 29, 2016 - 01:50 PM

England
Speedbowl is back, baby, yeah!
Exiles Presents Speedbowl 5.1 & 5.2: The Splitters!

Tickets are £15 per day, or £25 for both. This includes buffet lunch on Saturday and hot roast lunch on Sunday. If you have any dietary requirement, other than vegetarian, please let me know asap, as I will have to arrange something with the venue.

New coaches are also welcome. Spread the word to new players, I'll cover the cost of NAF membership for new members Smile

Payment can be made to me in person, or via PayPal to lunchmoney@exilesleague.com.
If paying via Paypal please mark the payment as a personal gift or Paypal swipe a percentage.
Also note your name and NAF name (if you are a NAF member) and that the payment is for the Exiles Open 9.

The full rules can be found here.

This is two one day BB tournies combined into one;
2 x 5 = 10 games;
Strict 2 minute turns;
Each day will have a champion and at the end of Sunday the scores will be combined to give the tourney champion. This, overall, winner will win the NAF shield.
You can change races between the days.

If you have any questions please ask.

Venue:
Avon Causeway Hotel (on the train)
Hurn Road
Hurn
Christchurch
Dorset
BH23 6AS
01202 482714
http://www.avoncauseway.co.uk

[size=150]The venue is a hotel and they have offered a £10 discount to all guests who book a room this weekend. When you book just tell them it is for event on the train and the discount will be applied. It's not much but every bit counts and it will mean you wont have to travel too far on the Saturday evening.[/size]

Paid - both days (cap 26):
0 - Lunchmoney (I play if there are odd numbers)
1 - Besters

Paid - Saturday (cap 26):
1 - Besters

Paid - Sunday (cap 26):
1 - Besters

Interested:
Itchen
Loki
Darkson
Moodygit
nightwing
Maverick
nobby
eski

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic