NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 28, 2024 - 08:41 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
In Roze-El we trust. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
stimeeOffline
Post subject: Nuffle Be Praised Season 2 Championship game Saturday Jan 14  PostPosted: Jan 12, 2017 - 12:27 PM

United States of America
I know this is mostly meant for table top blood bowl leagues but given that there isn't even a sub forum for the blood bowl 2 video game I figured this would be the best place to drop this. Apology's to the moderators if this isn't appropriate, feel free to create a forum for the blood bowl 2 video game and move it there Smile.

Hello fans and Blood Bowlers! PS4 Blood Bowl 2 League Nuffle Be Praised President Stimee here. Just wanted to let all fans of Blood Bowl out there now that we will be holding our season 2 championship match between The Dumpster Diving Lizards and Pax Romana on Saturday January 14th at 9 pm eastern! The match will be streamed on twitch.tv/stimee and simulcast on twitch.tv/nbp_pro and will feature commentary from myself as well as NBP Commissioner CommieCozy!

If you would like to know more about our PS4 Blood Bowl 2 league check out nbp-pro.com ! Thanks for your time and hope to see you on Saturday!

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic