NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 12:27 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
I am just safekeeping this chainsaw for a friend rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TwyllenimorOffline
Post subject: RE: World Cup 4 - Dornbirn, Austria, October 2019  PostPosted: May 20, 2018 - 02:50 AM

Germany
The rules for the WorldCup on the homepage are now available in French 🇨🇵 and Italien 🇮🇹.

Reply with quote Back to top
TwyllenimorOffline
Post subject: RE: World Cup 4 - Dornbirn, Austria, October 2019  PostPosted: May 24, 2018 - 11:53 PM

Germany
The first episode of the WorldCup Podcast is online. Check it out!

https://worldcupreportbb.podbean.com/

TwyllenimorOffline
Post subject: RE: World Cup 4 - Dornbirn, Austria, October 2019  PostPosted: Jun 03, 2018 - 09:51 AM

Germany
A new episode of the WorldCup Report.

TwyllenimorOffline
Post subject: RE: World Cup 4 - Dornbirn, Austria, October 2019  PostPosted: Jun 05, 2018 - 09:44 AM

Germany
We are proud to announce the final number of participants: 238 squads, i.e. 1428 players as well as all players who are registered as seventh player in the 7-player squads.

Registration will open on October 4th, 2018!

SebcoOffline
Post subject: RE: World Cup 4 - Dornbirn, Austria, October 2019  PostPosted: Jun 05, 2018 - 11:16 AM

France
Are you already betting on the final number of participants?

If yes, I estimate that we will be 234 teams. Who says better? Very Happy

Bowl des Neiges XIX : 2022 february 26th & 27th

TwyllenimorOffline
Post subject: RE: World Cup 4 - Dornbirn, Austria, October 2019  PostPosted: Jun 05, 2018 - 10:12 PM

Germany
It is the maximum of capacity.

SebcoOffline
Post subject: RE: World Cup 4 - Dornbirn, Austria, October 2019  PostPosted: Jun 07, 2018 - 01:59 PM

France
Ah ok, I misunderstood. Well, I hope there will be room enough for everybody wanting to join.

But, as we were 900+ for last world cup, 1400+ room should theorically be enough.

Bowl des Neiges XIX : 2022 february 26th & 27th

TwyllenimorOffline
Post subject: RE: World Cup 4 - Dornbirn, Austria, October 2019  PostPosted: Jun 11, 2018 - 10:19 AM

Germany
There will be a NAFifa WorldCup Tournament on Fumbbl starting next Monday with the rules of the NAF WorldCup 2019. Check it out.

https://t.co/rzDVzpwFmj

TwyllenimorOffline
Post subject: RE: World Cup 4 - Dornbirn, Austria, October 2019  PostPosted: Jun 15, 2018 - 05:09 AM

Germany
Here you find all important links, hastags etc. for the upcoming NAF World Cup 2019:

Homepage http://www.nafworldcup.sbbm-turniere.com/

NAF-Forum: https://member.thenaf.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewforum&f=22&sid=fdff4b879b33b5dad7fc7bbee2e005d4
TFF-Forum:http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org/viewforum.php?f=41
Fumbbl-Forum: https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=724782#724782
DBBC-Forum (german): http://dbbcev.de/joomla/index.php/forum/naf-worldcup-2019-dornbirn

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/216059232222887/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/nafworldcup2019 - @NAFWorldCup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/NAFWorldCup2019/

#NAFWorldCup #NAF4WC #Dornbirn #Ziterdes #tabletopart #TheArtofSchwager

TwyllenimorOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 17, 2018 - 03:21 AM

Germany
Advance statement about rental cars:

We will have an agreement with Sixt that allows the participants of the WorldCup to rent a car at favourable conditions. There will be soon a link on our homepage and also on Facebook. Possible airports where these conditions apply include Munich, Zurich, Stuttgart, Vienna, Innsbruck, Memmingen, Friedrichshafen and Altenrhein (in principle all in CH, A and South Germany).

Stay tuned!

TojurubOffline
19 Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 02, 2018 - 11:05 PM

Germany
FEES & PRICES

TICKET FEES

Single Player
- Early Bird: 99€
- Regular: 111€

6 Coach Squad
- Early Bird: 590€
- Regular: 665€

7 Coach Squad
- Early Bird: 660€
- Regular: 745€

All prices include 20% VAT.

One ticket includes 9 games of Blood Bowl for a single coach or an entire squad. If a squad contains 7 coaches a coach is guaranteed at least 3 games of Blood Bowl. A ticket also includes 1 meal during each lunch break (3 meals in total), 1 commemorative coin, a full set of 6 dice, skill rings for all players on the roster, free entrance to the reception on Thursday and free shuttle service to Hotels in Dornbirn, Bregenz and Hard.

ADDITIONAL ITEMS

3D Pitch & Dug Outs, Scoreboard, Sin-Bin, 2 Kegs
- Early Bird: 89€
- Regular: 99€

Miniature Team "Thornpear Valleyshockers", 16 Unique Miniatures
- Early Bird: 55€
- Regular: 60€

4 Coaching Staff minis
- Early Bird: 20€
- Regular: 25€

All prices include 20% VAT.

Hint: Coaches, who do not have their permanent residence in the European Union can reclaim the 20% VAT at the airport/border when they leave the EU.

DISCOUNTS

The Early Bird price is valid if the payment is received on or before December 31, 2018.

Single Players receive a 5% discount if they buy a full package, which includes Ticket, Pitch, Miniature Team and a set of Coaching Staff.

Squads receive a 5% discount if the entire squad buys at least 4 full packages, which include 6 or 7 Tickets, 4 Pitches, 4 Miniature Teams and 4 sets of Coaching Staff. A squad will receive a 10% discount if all of the squad members buy a full package.

2nd place Royal RumBBL 2015 and White Star Cup 2016
.....and now Ex-Vize-Prez

TwyllenimorOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 07, 2018 - 05:38 AM

Germany
As in Lucca, every squad has to bring at least 3 game boards to cover for every game. Please note, that only the NEW SIZE pitches are allowed due to the large number of new size minis we expect. We highly recommend to get one of the World Cup IV pitches, which have the correct size.

stelaceroOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 10, 2018 - 11:59 AM

Hi all.
I have a couple of doubts ater reviewing the registration procedure. It asks to select one of the organizing countries to be supported by the team. How is it going to work? Will there be some kind of trophy for the best team in any of them? Will it have an impact on the tournament? You got me curious.

Also, it asks for the tshirt size, but doesn´t give any further clues. Will there be some kind of commemorative tshirt from the WC? It would be awesome. Also, in that case, we need some kind of size guide in order to select the closest to our body figure (round just not makes it).

I hope I didn´t spoil anything in advance and I´m really looking forward to next year´s October. I know the WC will be great.

TojurubOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 12, 2018 - 02:08 AM

Germany
After review of the last announcement of the World Cup organisation team, we will modify the ruling on the pitches as following:
- Every squad has to bring 3 gaming boards (pitches). No exception allowed. It is still recommended to bring new scale boards.
- If a coach brings a new scale team or his team has at least 4 miniatures on bases 32mm or larger, he/she is required to bring a new scale pitch. This may force a squad to bring more than just three boards.
- If two different scaled teams are playing against each other, the new scale board is mandatory to be used. Refs will enforce this rule if called to this table in case of a dispute.
- The ONLY exception is if a coach brings a self-made stadium of the old scale and the opponent agrees to play on a lovely scenery board. This is in order to respect and honor the time and effort a coach has put into building a great looking stadium.

The NAF committee has approved this ruling in their last meeting.

Outside of this ruling, we still recommend to get one of the limited edition World Cup pitches. A World Cup pitch will count towards the above ruling and fulfills the requirement to bring a board.

TojurubOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 12, 2018 - 02:16 AM

Germany
      stelacero wrote:
Hi all.
I have a couple of doubts ater reviewing the registration procedure. It asks to select one of the organizing countries to be supported by the team. How is it going to work? Will there be some kind of trophy for the best team in any of them? Will it have an impact on the tournament? You got me curious.

Also, it asks for the tshirt size, but doesn´t give any further clues. Will there be some kind of commemorative tshirt from the WC? It would be awesome. Also, in that case, we need some kind of size guide in order to select the closest to our body figure (round just not makes it).

I hope I didn´t spoil anything in advance and I´m really looking forward to next year´s October. I know the WC will be great.

Selecting the host country has no effect on the tournament itself. There will be several fun things happening around this, but this will a surprise for the coaches. One of these things was announced in the podcast "World Cup Report" (episode #2 I believe)

If we exceed a certain number of participants, there will be a commemorative shirt for all. Outside of the regular sizes S to 4XL, we can't give other information. If in doubt, order the next bigger size Wink

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic