NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 19, 2024 - 03:37 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Borak knows Blood Bowl. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
darukkuOffline
Post subject: Tournament of Madness 2018  PostPosted: Jan 24, 2018 - 05:05 PM

United States of America
https://www.facebook.com/relmofmadness/

hello everyone,

i just wanted to make an announcement.
The 2nd year, i am pleased to be organizing my Tournament of Madness here in Wilks-barre, PA at Evolution Games.

Above is the link to the Facebook page i have made and the event is located under the event tab. the Event will be held April 14th 2018 this year. Each year is a different theme full of unique fitting trophies, some prizes, and a rule packet you can never forget.

this year is based in the Asylum. the crazies have been let loose, guards are no where to be seen, and the doctors that medicated them are... well... missing Smile
this tournament is also part of the B.E.A.S.T. tournament series.
I can not promise you a win, but i can promise you a great time, awesome people to play with, good food, and lots of laughs.
i an also very happy to say that i have 3 very awesome spongers this year, not only our local shop Evolution Games, but Rolljordan as well as Maelstrom Game Mats!

if you have any questions please feel free to message me here or on facebook, though facebook is the fastest way to get a hold of me, because i am not always near a computer to check the NAF messages.

if the above link does not work please let me know. i can direct you to the site/ event

Reply with quote Back to top
Garion26Offline
Post subject: RE: Tournament of Madness 2018  PostPosted: Jan 26, 2018 - 08:31 AM

United States of America
Hey I pinged some guys I know in MD and PA about this. I can't make it due to work.
Would suggest including state and date in title and this post, and a direct link to the rules pack.

Gary

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic