NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 28, 2024 - 02:22 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Illegal Procedure! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tlawsonOffline
Post subject: Blingtoof Gitbash (is BACK) November 17th, 2018  PostPosted: Apr 08, 2018 - 02:11 PM

Hamilton
Ladies and Gentleman, Children of all ages, I'd like to announce the date for the Blingtoof Gitbash tournament. Ontario's premier fouling tournament.

Mr. Lawson the three time fouling champion and current record holder of most fouling points in a single tournament has taken over this amazing tournament!

The Date is set, tighten up your boots and get your bribes ready, as you can be immortalized as the fouling champion on November 17th.

It will be a one day 4 game tournament. We're back at Black Knight Games:
(864 Mohawk Rd E, Hamilton, ON L8T 2R5) The cost will be $20 for Naf Members and $25 for non-naf members.

SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY November 17, 2018
10:00 AM - Registration
10:30 AM - Game 1
12:30 PM - Lunch Break
1:00 PM - Game 2
3:15 PM - Game 3
5:30 PM - Game 4
7:45 PM - Awards & Closing Ceremony

REGISTRATION
Please post below or let me know if you're planning on coming. I've made a Facebook event, as well:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1618241628487040/

All registration is being done through Black Knight's till. You can register ahead of time by calling them at 905-296-3401 with your credit card number of, if you're local, going there in person. Coaches that send me their roster by Wednesday August 17th will have their rosters printed for them and receive a Dirty Trick card that can be used once (i.e. once in the whole tournament, not every game).

AWARDS/TROPHIES
- Tournament Champion (best record)
- Best Fouler (per "Kikkum Inna Beenz" rules below)
- Most TDs
- Most Casualties
- Best Sport
- Wooden Spoon
-Stunty Cup

TOURNAMENT SCORING
- 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, 0 points for a loss

TIE BREAKERS (in order)
- Net TDs
- Net CAS
- Total TDs
- Total CAS
- Fouling Points

ROSTER RULES

The term “Goblin Player” refers to a player with the title “Goblin”, “Underworld Goblin”, or “Goblin Renegade.”
Coaches will create a 1100 TV team using the LRB6, DZ 1 DZ 2 and the Almac rules Teams may purchase a star player but they must have the minimum 11 players. Teams may add the following,
AAll other teams MUST take 1 standard Goblins on their roster (MA 6 | ST 2 | AG 3 | AV 7 | Dodge, Right Stuff, Stunty Loner (for non goblin teams) | Cost 40K | Normal: A | Doubles: GSP). You may purchases additional goblins for your team, up to 16. These goblins are Wanna be stars and hope that this will help them make a real team in the future!

STUNTY TEAM BONUSES
- Goblin teams may purchase 0-3 bribes as permanent roster additions at a cost of 50K each instead of 100k each.
- Dirty Player is considered a Normal skill for Goblin Players on Goblin teams.
- Halfling teams may purchase a Halfling Master Chef for 100K as permanent roster addition.

SKILLS
Teams may add skills to their players (which do not increase TV) per the chart below.

TIER 1: 70K for skills
TIER 2: 100k for Skills
TEIR 3: 130k for skills
TIER 4: 150k for skills

For the Love of the Game: Chose 3 players to receive Dirty player Sneaky Git.
See Below for the tier brake downs:

TIER 1: Amazon, Chaos Dwarf, Dark Elf, Dwarf, Lizardman, Necromantic, Norse, Orc, Skaven, Undead, Wood Elf

TIER 2: Chaos, Chaos Pact, (Pro) Elf, High Elf, Human, Khemri, Slann, Bretonnian

TIER 3: Vampire, Nurgle’s Rotters, Underworld, Khorne

TIER 4: Goblin, Halfling, Ogre

TOURNAMENT SPECIAL RULES

Cheet to Win:Once per half, you may try and sneak a Goblin Player on to the pitch from the Reserve Box in this manner:

1. Place a Goblin Player currently in your Reserve Box in a square along the sideline on your side of the pitch.
2. Declare the action that you wish to take with this Goblin Player.
3. Roll a d8. If the result on the roll is less than or equal to the current turn # then you may proceed with the chosen action as if the Goblin Player started the turn in the square you placed it in step 1. Otherwise, your Goblin Player is ejected from the game causing a turnover. Bribes may not be used to prevent this ejection.

Kikkum Inna Beenz: There will be a special award for the coach that fouls the most effectively. During each round, coaches should track the number of Stun, Knock-Out, and Casualty results that they achieve via fouling. Coaches will receive one fouling point for a stun, two fouling points for a Knock-Out, and four fouling points for a Casualty. Whether or not players are ejected for fouling doesn’t matter.

Goblin Refs and the goat: This tournament was created for goblin fans to watch senseless violence, fouling isn’t for everyone, and goblin ref’s don’t expect everyone to foul as often as they can, however they ref’s fear the fans more than they do the coaches, so to keep the fans happy the refs, will pick a player to be the goat. The Goat: If a team scores a touch down with out attempting to foul roll random player on your roster, that player is the goat! The first time a player is ejected, after bribes and coaches have been used, the GOAT will be the one sent off for the foul. The Goat can remove the ref’s watch if he or any other player commits a foul.

Last edited by tlawson on Jul 03, 2018 - 11:04 AM; edited 3 times in total

Reply with quote Back to top
grant85Offline
Post subject: RE: Blingtoof Gitbash (is BACK) November 17th, 2018  PostPosted: Apr 09, 2018 - 06:55 AM

Canada
Yeeeeeeeeeeah Boi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in!

Underworld Cup at Sol's is NOV 3-4 so we might be able to invite some Amerricans out personally.

NAF NTO, Canada
NAF Membership Coordinator, Canada

genghisOffline
Post subject: RE: Blingtoof Gitbash (is BACK) November 17th, 2018  PostPosted: Apr 09, 2018 - 07:04 AM

Canada
Bootz to the hizz-ed!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfMcxmOBmpk

PLUS: 3x Stunty, 1x Most TD, 2x Best D, 2x Most CAS, 3x 2nd, 3x 3rd, 2x Spoon.

tlawsonOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Blingtoof Gitbash (is BACK) November 17th, 2018  PostPosted: May 28, 2018 - 07:24 AM

Hamilton
      genghis wrote:

This is now the official video of the Blingtoof's Gitbash

tlawsonOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Blingtoof Gitbash (is BACK) November 17th, 2018  PostPosted: Jun 24, 2018 - 11:09 PM

Hamilton
Hey everyone, I am looking to get some custom swag done, so if I could get some numbers firmed up that would be great. Please let me know if you're coming.

genghisOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Blingtoof Gitbash (is BACK) November 17th, 2018  PostPosted: Jun 25, 2018 - 10:19 AM

Canada
Trees and Goblins, together again!

It's in the calendar, so unless something stupid happens, I'm there.

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 25, 2018 - 12:59 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
I was the Fouling Champion for Blingtooth 2 !!!!!!!!!!

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

tlawsonOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 03, 2018 - 11:05 AM

Hamilton
In order to get this approved by NAF i had to revise the Goblin profile, they will now have Loner!

Ken I am sorry, I tried to put up a fight but they're very keen on keeping the rules clean!.

grant85Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 03, 2018 - 11:41 AM

Canada
      tlawson wrote:
In order to get this approved by NAF i had to revise the Goblin profile, they will now have Loner!

Ken I am sorry, I tried to put up a fight but they're very keen on keeping the rules clean!.

not a terrible compromise...that gob-fling roster was hella broken anyways lol

NAF NTO, Canada
NAF Membership Coordinator, Canada

genghisOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 03, 2018 - 12:02 PM

Canada
Pfft. You should channel your inner Goblin and just run with the original rules anyways. 'Twould be in perfectly in character. Very Happy

Guess I should bring a real team and actually try to win this.

genghisOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 04, 2018 - 09:49 AM

Canada
Clarifications on the Goat, please.

- "the first time a player is ejected..." from either team, or just the Goat's team?

- "The Goat can remove the ref's watch if he or any other player commits a foul." Again, player from either team, or just the Goat's team? Also, I'm reading this as if the Goat only applies for the first foul after the Goat is named. If there's an ejection, the Goat gets ejected. If there's no ejection, the Goat status goes away. If not, what does this statement mean?

tlawsonOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 07, 2018 - 07:01 AM

Hamilton
      genghis wrote:
Clarifications on the Goat, please.

- "the first time a player is ejected..." from either team, or just the Goat's team?

- "The Goat can remove the ref's watch if he or any other player commits a foul." Again, player from either team, or just the Goat's team? Also, I'm reading this as if the Goat only applies for the first foul after the Goat is named. If there's an ejection, the Goat gets ejected. If there's no ejection, the Goat status goes away. If not, what does this statement mean?

Sure no problem.

The first question: it would be from either team!

The Second Question: this would be from the goats team only, as for the “first ejection, I mean he remains the goat until his team commits a foul or the first player to foul and roll doubles, so you could maintain it for until someone rolls doubles. Or a new goat is assigned.

genghisOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 07, 2018 - 04:31 PM

Canada
So the Goat's opponent's can foul with impunity until the Goat gets ejected or the Goat's team commits a foul?

tlawsonOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 09, 2018 - 09:56 AM

Hamilton
      genghis wrote:
So the Goat's opponent's can foul with impunity until the Goat gets ejected or the Goat's team commits a foul?

That would be correct!

Also sit tight everyone I am working on a minor tweek to the goblin's. I just need Naf approval first.

tlawsonOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 16, 2018 - 08:33 PM

Hamilton
So the Goblins will have Loner but they will also have Sneaky Git! the cost will remain the same 40K per goblin and it will be mandatory to have 1 Goblin on your team!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic