NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 28, 2024 - 07:49 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Blitzer pigs are overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lordhugoOffline
22 Post subject: Help with some rules problems during a league match  PostPosted: Apr 11, 2018 - 01:31 PM

Chile
Hello guys! I need advice with this situation.

I was playing a league game but the cards rules, and I picked the card MAGIC SPONGE based on what it says.
Almost at the end of the match, I used this card to revive a killed player (which was my plan all along).
But then, after the game some people start talking about the FAQ that "corrects" the effect of the card saying that it "only removes the CAS for the match, but once it ends it should be applied".

So know they want my player status to appear as dead (even the commissionates).
I think this "solution" is a bit unfair, in the league rules it said nothing about this card, and If I had knew its "new working" I would have picked another card or wouldnt had use my apo.

What can I do in this situation? Is there a COMMITEE which can resolve this situation?

thanks for listening!
(sorry for my bad english)

Reply with quote Back to top
Darkson
Post subject: Re: Help with some rules problems during a league match  PostPosted: Apr 12, 2018 - 01:41 PM

Undisclosed
      lordhugo wrote:
HIs there a COMMITEE which can resolve this situation?

Yep, it's called "your league".

There's no external body that can overrule your league.

The only possible argument you could have is if the league rules didn't say anything about using the most up-to-date rules, but if they do then it's each players responsibility to check them (either in advance or during the game).

Harsh, but less harsh than given you different treatment than others that played to those rules.

#27 of the "24 club" (due to some dodgy accounting)

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic