NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 28, 2024 - 03:29 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
In Roze-El we trust. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
caioOffline
Post subject: Im Back  PostPosted: Nov 26, 2019 - 08:23 AM

Uruguay
Hello guys. Some of you already know, some dont. I suffered a death in my family earlier this year so i went out of the game for several months. I quitted my TSD position because i didnt have the energy it requires, neither the motivation it deserves.

but the world cup (and the vacation trip i planned with my wife arround it) really lifted me up so now im back and the Directors gave me the position again.

If you are a TSO you will get a pm by me, asking for some info so we can send you the pins. If you are a TSO and dont get the pm during this week, please pm me yourself.

As i promissed when i got the job last year, i want to review the rules and process we use to sanction a serie. Also, i know there is an unresolved query about the US west coast. I will be getting into it in a few days also.

So, thank you all for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience i may have caused.
Also sorry, as always, for my poor english.

cya soon!

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic