NAF Logo
leftstar May 05, 2024 - 02:10 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Off for a bite. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
phydauxOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: PVSN Network Blitz! 4/11/2020 in Hadley, MA  PostPosted: Mar 12, 2020 - 05:56 PM

United States of America
$20 sent via paypal

PM me your e-mail and I'll e-mail you my roster

Or I suppose I could PM you my roster....

Reply with quote Back to top
phydauxOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: PVSN Network Blitz! 4/11/2020 in Hadley, MA  PostPosted: Mar 13, 2020 - 08:43 PM

United States of America
As it turns out you can't send a PM with an attachment

kowalOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: PVSN Network Blitz! 4/11/2020 in Hadley, MA  PostPosted: Mar 15, 2020 - 06:53 PM

United States of America
Hello all! Just a quick update concerning the threat of COVID 19.

At this moment, there are no plans to cancel or postpone the event. Here in the state of Massachusetts, the governor has just issued a ban on gatherings of over 25 people. As our event is capped at 16 people plus myself, we will not be exceeding or violating that ban.

Much more likely is that the ban will impact our venue, which may be forcibly closed as a result of the governor's order. In the event that this occurs, all efforts will be made to secure an alternate venue, even if that venue is merely a public space with adequate seating and flat surfaces.

Should things get worse between now and April 11th, and law be put in to place to prevent the event from happening at all, we will reach out to all pre-registered coaches and conduct a poll for an alternate date post-shutdown. Any coaches who are unable to reschedule, or are unable to attend the event due to a shelter-in-place order from their own state, will have their pre-registration refunded in full.

We are confident the event will continue as scheduled, but please be safe, wash your hands, and hopefully we'll see you all on April 11th!

phydauxOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: PVSN Network Blitz! 4/11/2020 in Hadley, MA  PostPosted: Mar 18, 2020 - 06:04 PM

United States of America
Having paid my entry fee and submitted my roster to the tournament organizer for approval, I humbly withdraw from the tournament.

Keep the entry fee and add it to the prize pool if you actually manage to launch the tournament. But I'm staying home for the apocalypse.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic