NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 11:13 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The NAF is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sciscoOffline
Post subject: Free Sevens N Standard Pitch design - or get ur own personal  PostPosted: Aug 29, 2020 - 08:49 AM

Sweden
Hi again,

It your friendly neighborhood pitchdesigner. Got some serious weather here in Sweden so i finally finished up the new and improved free NAF Sevens pitch design - ready to grab thru my googledrive (will eventually/hopefully be on NAF:s site later on). Below it is the standard NAF pitch design free to grab for those that missed it.

NAF Sevens:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fGVuvYoUl7UwZxjtn4JhJyInkRQgyOXK/view?usp=sharing

NAF Standard:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vD9Zms6aU8TGaKt-2YtcNzt-Air92zvV/view?usp=sharing

Looking for something more personal? Look below!

Im somewhat changing how i do designs on demand - Im moving away from doing full redesigns etc. cause of the stress and time it consumed. Instead i offer a personalized version of the standard pitch. You can get your own personalized design with a change of color and pitch icon (as the example in the pictures with SWEBBA) as a jpg to do what you want with! OR get it printed at Deep Cut Studios with a lower price for the design - they do high quality 2 mm neoprene with rubber bottom that resist water and can be gently handwashed from beer etc.

20 € - A jpg of your personlized pitch

Use it as you want! Print as many pitches for your league or tournament as you want and sell or give them away!

OR

50€ - A printed neoprene mat with your personlized theme on. You also get the jpg sent to you.

We print at Deep Cut Studios (they charge 40 € for a print - so your only paying 10 € extra for your personlized theme!

Find me on Facebook - Smoland Gaming Mats, easiest is to send me a chat message!

If/when the 2020 rules changes the tables a bit i will probebly do some updates on the standard and Sevens NAF ones - which most likely wont happen until it releases early/mid(?) 2021.

Some personalized pitches

Ps. did i already do a design for you? Contact me and get the jpg for free (you already payed for it once afterall).

Also if you print my designs up id love to see a picture thru direct message or here in the thread - i rarely get to see them in "real life".

Thanks all and stay safe out there// Smoland Gaming Mats, Scisco

Last edited by scisco on Sep 01, 2020 - 12:06 AM; edited 4 times in total

Reply with quote Back to top
sciscoOffline
Post subject: RE: Free Sevens N Standard Pitch design - or get ur own pers  PostPosted: Aug 30, 2020 - 03:57 AM

Sweden
How dumb and/or personal can you make your pitch? Well i did this for a friend in a local league

sciscoOffline
Post subject: RE: Free Sevens N Standard Pitch design - or get ur own pers  PostPosted: Sep 01, 2020 - 12:05 AM

Sweden
And another one - ive also updated my offer so now you can get ur personlized pitch printed!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic