NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 18, 2024 - 08:29 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
That troll is soo stupid rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DirkOffline
22 Post subject: BB2020: Foul Appearance and Blitz  PostPosted: Jan 23, 2021 - 04:49 PM

Germany
Because in our league forum the question came up and we are all different opinion.

When I blitz a player with Foul Appearance and roll a 1 I am not allowed to block him, but what is the impact?

My opinion: Blitz is a combined action and from the FAQ for Dump off we have learned I have to declare my target now when declaring the action. Foul Appearance tells me to roll when declaring the Block (on its own or as part of a Blitz action) and on a 1 player cannot perform the declared action and the action is wasted. So player will do nothing. This would be a small improvement of the skill.

Others argue the player can still move as only the Block action is wasted and not the Move action and the player can still move. This would make the skill worse as the player will not end in a tackle zone to get blocked.

Reply with quote Back to top
lunchmoneyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 25, 2021 - 07:04 AM

England
From Jbone on Twitter https://twitter.com/JBoneDS/status/1353678640974884864
      Quote:
This one is simple. It's all stated in Foul Appearance. Roll when you declare the blitz, if you roll a one you lose the action. So, if you roll a 1 you don't even move one square.

DirkOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 25, 2021 - 09:55 AM

Germany
Thanks!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic