NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 03:44 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Illegal Procedure! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
resolutesporeOffline
Post subject: Battle for Breath- October 30th 2022- Waterloo ON  PostPosted: May 06, 2022 - 05:31 AM

Canada
Welcome to the Battle for Breath- Nuffle’s Cup ! A charity BloodBowl Tournament in support of Cystic Fibrosis Canada!
This is a Revival BloodBowl Tournament! All players on a Coaches’ team will revive at the start of every round.
Coaches are given 1250000 Gold Pieces to build their roster. This allowance is used for hiring players, star players and any inducements, and yes, that includes the hiring of Giants. NO SPECIAL PLAY CARDS

Facebook Event: https://fb.me/e/2kUviZSa7

Teams are given a skill allowance based on their tier as follows: Primary Skills cost 20000GP and Double Skills cost 40000GP.
A player cannot be given more than 2 skills. No more than 3 of the same skill may be purchased.

Tier 1: 120000 GP
Tier 2: 160000 GP
Tier 3: 220000 GP

Team Tiers:

Tier 1: Norse, Amazon, Chaos Dwarf, Dark Elf, Dwarf, High Elf, Lizardmen, Shambling Undead, Skaven, Underworld, Wood Elves

Tier 2: Black Orc, Khorne, Chaos Chosen, Chaos Renegades, Elven Union, Human, Imperial Nobility, Necromantic Horror, Nurgle, Old World Alliance, Orc, Tomb Kings, Vampire

Tier 3: Goblin, Ogre, Snotlings, Halflings

Special Tournament Rules:

It’s Raining Re-rolls!: (Available to All Coaches): Players may make a $5 donation to Cystic Fibrosis Canada, receive 1 raffle ticket and a Team Re-Roll. Re-Rolls must be purchased before each round begins. Coaches can only ever have a maximum of 8 Team Re-Rolls, this includes those purchased with your Tournament GP. (If you spent GP to buy 3 Team Rerolls, you can then purchase 5 Team -Rerolls before each game). Any Team Re-Rolls purchased with the "It's Raining Re-Rolls" Rule are treated exactly like a mascot inducement re-roll.

Entry Fee: $25 (includes 2 Raffle Tickets)

Raffle Tickets will be available from Tournament Organiser: $5 each or 5 for the special price of $20.

Here is the easiest way to participate in the raffle if you cannot attend the event but still want to get your chance to win some awesome prizes.
Here is the link to the CF website to donate. Make a donation for the amount of Raffle Tickets you would like to purchase and send me a picture of the receipt and then I will add your name to the raffle tickets. 
https://give.cysticfibrosis.ca/page/111378/donate/1?locale=en-CA&fbclid=IwAR1YsOumUOJKZRr0UiQTiJrv1U5ftOOeBCzX0a1lGaTdVtruLKgvI6RyMwg

We have lots of tournament and raffle prizes from a lot of companies that produce BloodBowl related products.

Tournament is held at the KW Granite Club, 99 Seagram Dr, Waterloo, ON N2L 3B6.
Tournament Games start at 9:30am.

There will be 4 Rounds.

Please email battleforbreathorganizers@gmail.com to register and submit your rosters.

Rosters must be submitted by October 16th 2022.

Last edited by resolutespore on Sep 17, 2022 - 07:37 AM; edited 1 time in total

Reply with quote Back to top
grant85Offline
Post subject: RE: Battle for Breath- October 30th 2022- Waterloo ON  PostPosted: Jul 20, 2022 - 08:44 AM

Canada
I've got some neat donations to the prize table if you are open to it. I'll send some pics your way after I move.

NAF NTO, Canada
NAF Membership Coordinator, Canada

resolutesporeOffline
Post subject: RE: Battle for Breath- October 30th 2022- Waterloo ON  PostPosted: Jul 20, 2022 - 09:43 AM

Canada
Sounds good. Shoot me a message when you are done the move

resolutesporeOffline
Post subject: RE: Battle for Breath- October 30th 2022- Waterloo ON  PostPosted: Jul 27, 2022 - 07:35 AM

Canada
Here are the available spots in the Tourney: (I will add names as coaches confirm they are coming)
1. runki_khrum
2. Kid Richard
3. Chewblocka
4. LeviathanPurple
5. Pyromastah
6. TrevCraig
7. Grant85
8. Hammer16
9. Lionel Hutz
10. iratewolfe
11. duke_of_edmund
13. RetroCodyNurgle
14. seanh1986
15. mlamont
16. Phil
17. modedaala
18. Barnaby
19. Ethriel
20. da5id
21. Shayne
22. BrainSap
23. Wererat

Last edited by resolutespore on Oct 26, 2022 - 01:37 PM; edited 14 times in total

resolutesporeOffline
Post subject: RE: Battle for Breath- October 30th 2022- Waterloo ON  PostPosted: Jul 27, 2022 - 07:41 AM

Canada
List of available Merch and Gear: (I will also update as we get more)

1) Copy of BB2020 Rule Book signed by Jervis Johnson! Also comes with an original Dark Elf Player painted and signed by Jervis Johnson!
2) 1 Full set of the Duncan Rhodes Painting Academy's new paint line Two Thin Coats
3) 2 Neoprene BloodBowl Pitches from Maelstrom Gaming Mats- Custom pitch with the Battle For Breath Logo at the center of the pitch.
4) Various Merch from Charlie Victor
5) Prizes from Punga Miniatures
6) Elven Union Team, Pitch and Dice
7) Snotling Team, Pitch and Dice
Cool Dungeon Bowl Starter Box
9) Chessex Figure Case
10) Army Painter Starter Set

We are now up over 30 Raffle Prizes! Too many to list here but anyone wishing to get in on their chance to win some awesome stuff please email us and we can get you in!

battleforbreathorganizers@gmail.com

Last edited by resolutespore on Oct 22, 2022 - 08:57 AM; edited 2 times in total

runki_khrumOffline
Post subject: RE: Battle for Breath- October 30th 2022- Waterloo ON  PostPosted: Jul 27, 2022 - 01:55 PM

Canada
Great prize support! I'll be there!

Rats gone wild! (.)(.)

resolutesporeOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Battle for Breath- October 30th 2022- Waterloo ON  PostPosted: Sep 08, 2022 - 01:44 PM

Canada
      runki_khrum wrote:
Great prize support! I'll be there!

Can't wait to see you there!

Rando
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Battle for Breath- October 30th 2022- Waterloo O  PostPosted: Sep 08, 2022 - 06:59 PM

Canada
Can I buy raffle tickets and NOT attend the event? (I'm in Montreal, a bit far for a one day)

TaxalOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Battle for Breath- October 30th 2022- Waterloo O  PostPosted: Sep 09, 2022 - 08:03 AM

Canada
I too would be interested in buying raffle tickets (also from MTL)....the bonus is if I win runki khrum and bring the prize

resolutesporeOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Battle for Breath- October 30th 2022- Waterl  PostPosted: Sep 09, 2022 - 09:42 AM

Canada
      Rando wrote:
Can I buy raffle tickets and NOT attend the event? (I'm in Montreal, a bit far for a one day)

Hey Rando- Yes you can. If you send a PM to me I can give you details on how to do this

KidRichardOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Battle for Breath- October 30th 2022- Wa  PostPosted: Sep 09, 2022 - 11:24 AM

Canada
Yo dawg, I'm pretty much a guarantee to be there. LFG.

resolutesporeOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Battle for Breath- October 30th 2022- Wa  PostPosted: Sep 17, 2022 - 07:36 AM

Canada
Fraser and I have figured out the easiest way to participate in the raffle if you cannot attend the event.
Here is the link to the CF website to donate. Make a donation for the amount of Raffle Tickets you would like to purchase and send me a picture of the receipt and then I will add your name to the raffle tickets. 
https://give.cysticfibrosis.ca/page/111378/donate/1?locale=en-CA&fbclid=IwAR1YsOumUOJKZRr0UiQTiJrv1U5ftOOeBCzX0a1lGaTdVtruLKgvI6RyMwg

Just a reminder: $5 each or 5 for $20
Thank you again for your support. 
Scotty

resolutesporeOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Battle for Breath- October 30th 2022- Wa  PostPosted: Oct 04, 2022 - 08:37 AM

Canada
2 weeks to go until lists are due!

Get your rosters drafted and send them in to battleforbreathorganizers@gmail.com

resolutesporeOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Battle for Breath- October 30th 2022- Wa  PostPosted: Oct 11, 2022 - 10:01 AM

Canada
t-Minus 19 Days until the big day!

Get your rosters and duties in now!

lionel_hutzOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Battle for Breath- October 30th 2022- Wa  PostPosted: Oct 16, 2022 - 10:19 AM

Canada
Just sent roster! Thanks for hosting, looking forward to it!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic