NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 02:48 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Nuffle hates you. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
silasOffline
Post subject: collegeBowl, blood bowl 2020, Cambridge, 25 February 2023  PostPosted: Dec 27, 2022 - 04:42 PM

England
The Cambridge collegebowl will be the first held in Cambridge this year at the 2D6 Lodge (http://2d6lodge.co.uk), for 3 games packed with blood bowl actions.

When:

25th February 2023

Where:

Netherhall School,
Queen Edith’s Way,
Cambridge
CB1 8NN

Format:
Blood bowl 2020 rules + latest official FAQ.
3 games. 2h15 min per game.
Swiss-paired
Resurrection, Any deaths or casualties is canceled at the end of each game.
At the end of a round, all teams lose all their spps, FF, golds, etc that they may have gained during a match.

Scoring:

Win 2
Draw 1
Lose 0

Awards:

Winner
Runner-up
Best Stunty (Goblins, Halflings, Ogres, Snotlings)
Best Painted

Fee:

£15
Payments should be made via PayPal to: ambrosiniarnaud65@gmail.com
Please include in the payment notes “CBB” and your NAF name and number if you are registered.

Tournament Rules:
You can find a description of the rule pack on the NAF website:
https://member.thenaf.net/index.php?module=NAF&type=tournaments&func=view&id=7009

Reply with quote Back to top
silasOffline
Post subject: RE: collegeBowl, blood bowl 2020, Cambridge, 25 February 202  PostPosted: Jan 04, 2023 - 06:26 AM

England
20/30 only 10 spots left for this tournament.

silasOffline
Post subject: RE: collegeBowl, blood bowl 2020, Cambridge, 25 February 202  PostPosted: Feb 03, 2023 - 02:13 PM

England
Hi everyone and thank you for your registration for the Cambridge College Bowl. I hope you are having trying to build your roster with the book system.
As you all know, the tournament is in less than a month, and I would like to ask you all if you could send me your roster at least two days before the event (23th of February) that would be great, so that I have time to check all the roster before the beginning of the tournament.

quick answers for commonly asked questions:

. the book or the skills you obtain during roster building is not count toward your Team TV.

. The book can be given only to a player that is not a star and didnt receive any skills via SPP from your team tier.

. Giant cannot be hired.

. There is parking space around the venue.

. we don't serve food during the lunch break.

If you have any other questions regarding the list building and the tournament please feel free to ask me ( email or facebook are the best).

I hope to see you all soon.
Best Wishes,
A

silasOffline
Post subject: RE: collegeBowl, blood bowl 2020, Cambridge, 25 February 202  PostPosted: Feb 19, 2023 - 03:43 PM

England
Hi everyone,
Quick update, there is 4 spots left.
Also, there is a problem with my credential with talkfantasyfootball.org and I can't log and thus can't answer your questions there.
Bester I'm sorry for not answering your question, I saw your question 2 weeks ago but gave up because I couldn't log. I then proceed to forget about trying to solve the issue or even answering you elsewhere. I apologise for that lack of communication.
Here is the people list you asked:
Sandwich 16694
Recalculate 22892
Mr_Zay 23858
Strubot 26158
fwing 31141
HeadlessCoach
Unsullied
Bashman
Onyersix 28385
RuffNTumble 28166
Besters
MonkeyRage 28437
Legion_uk 28083
Pindballgeorge
Howlinggriffon 3709
PaganAgent 31675
GreenskinPhil 31674
mevans 25649
Wabe2009 27497
Hoggul 33023
fiskey7 27212
pmdtho 34058
Wotfudboy 16184

On the left NAF names and on the right NAF numbers.

Onyersix, it's even worst I didnt realise there were a page 2 on the tournament post.. I'm sorry for this silly mistake and glad that you register for the tournament anyway.

I wishe you all a nice evening and hope to see everyone ready on saturday for a great day of Blood bowl.

Silas

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic