NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 02:04 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Useless Minotaur! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TzalaranOffline
Post subject: Tents and TTM  PostPosted: Nov 10, 2023 - 11:22 PM

United States of America
So, Nurgle Rotspawn is in base contact with a goblin (or other stunty with Right Stuff) who is grabbed and flung. will Tents prevent the TTM action if the roll succeeds?

Tents as written says it prevents Voluntary movement, and while a TTM isn't necessarily voluntary on the stunty's part, i'm pretty sure it is voluntary on the coaches part...

Reply with quote Back to top
DirkOffline
Post subject: RE: Tents and TTM  PostPosted: Nov 14, 2023 - 12:50 PM

Germany
Unfortunately this is not covered by the rules or FAQ yet. Only the Landing is covered but not the throw as it tells us to count a successful landing as voluntary and a failed one as involuntary.

I would rule it as not rule on tentacles for now as it is not the players activation and all other cases like this are involuntary and nothing tells us to count it otherwise.

If I personal have to create a rule for the interaction of Tentacles and Throw Team-mate, I would make it Strength of the one throwing as both try to crab the right stuff one.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic