NAF Logo
leftstar May 10, 2024 - 04:39 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Get your NAF on. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
spreeOffline
Post subject: What happens when I play with a diffent race??  PostPosted: Feb 18, 2003 - 11:32 PM

Just wondering what happens with the rankings if I were to use a different race at the next NAF event I attend?

Will my ranking change as per normal but the race listed change? Will I have another entry for me with the other race (which I highly doubt)?

Just interested..

Reply with quote Back to top
DeathwingOffline
Post subject: Re: What happens when I play with a diffent race??  PostPosted: Feb 19, 2003 - 04:41 AM
Former President

England
      spree wrote:
Just wondering what happens with the rankings if I were to use a different race at the next NAF event I attend?

Will my ranking change as per normal but the race listed change? Will I have another entry for me with the other race (which I highly doubt)?

Just interested..

Why the doubt? Smile
You get a seperate ranking for each different race you play. There's a few of us with two races to date. I've got one for Helfs, and (if you look down far enough!) one for Orcs as well.

spreeOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 19, 2003 - 03:45 PM

Quote:

Why the doubt?

ok..cool...my doubt has been..undoubted! I thought the ranking system might become cluttered with up to 15 entries for each coach!

GrumbledookOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 19, 2003 - 05:39 PM

yer it prob does become cluttered, just keep winning and you will be on the first page and not have to worry about all the other pages with the cack people on ;]

Jon

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic