NAF Logo
leftstar May 20, 2024 - 02:38 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Wood Elf team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
drowgamerOffline
Post subject: Need help with new Elf team  PostPosted: Nov 03, 2003 - 08:30 AM

And so it begins....

I just bought the new elf team last sat. Upon opening i reviwed the contents of the 12 shiny figures inside. All and all i think they are well detailed and show more charater then my beloved dark elf team. The only issue is that there was a ton of flash on the minis, but thats nothing that a hr in front of the tv and a file cant fix. Mr. Green

I then decided i wanted a unique style to the team as having all 16 players to be different. So that means converting 4 linemen, 1 thrower and 2 catchers. I was thinking about just doing some simple head swaps, but the long hair on the back may prove to be difficult as im not too savy with greenstuff.

Any thought, ideas out there? I love to hear them.

~ Rob Pushback/Pow

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
mosalvaOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 03, 2003 - 05:41 PM

United States of America

How about looking into past figure ranges? The elf team from Blood Bowl 2nd Edition is still relatively easily to get hold of, and it has some really awesome figures. Plus the theme is similar to this new elf team. I would certainly consider that!
      Quote:

The only issue is that there was a ton of flash on the minis, but thats nothing that a hr in front of the tv and a file cant fix.

I wish one hour in front of the TV was all it took me to clean the flash out of the figures! Pity there are no more BB plastic figures around, conversions and clean-ups are so much easier.

drowgamerOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 04, 2003 - 09:49 AM

ill look into that, its a great idea! I couldnt wait and i painted my first test model an imho looks great! I cant's wait to finish them as i have 2 more teams to make ( Duergar, Night Goblins) and a field (Underdark Arena) Twisted Evil

All of this will be on the net shortly so please keep your eyes peeled. Come monday there will be some pics of this team - The Darkside Drowboys

Pushback/Pow

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
rabidroadkillOffline
Post subject: Try Shadowforge....  PostPosted: Nov 13, 2003 - 11:31 AM

I went with a few of the Shadowforge Elf minis to give my team some variety. They are great minis and there are plenty to choose from.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic